Saturday, February 23, 2008

1. My own room
When I was Being a child, I wanted to own a private room. A place where I can do everything but no one complains of anything. And when I was 20 year-old, the idea of owning a private room had been being my desire. I wish I could have private room within 1 a year. God, would you hear me ?









2. A powerful computer can run every program and a laptop



I usually use computer all day. In the morning, I get up, open pc, and then leave it out untill to midnight. The strong pc will help me a lot of thing such as stronger processing, larger HDD's storage, faster HDD's processing. And the laptop is usefull in case I need a computer in somewhere else (in another place). Would you hear me, God ?



3. A good salary to earn living for my family



My parent are too old to get money for family, my brother's too yough and I need to help them. I need a good salary that our family didn't worry at finances, so they will enjoy their living as much as they do. Would God hear me ?

-dlam-

Updated on 27 Feb 2008 : based on http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/ask-teacher/61411-please-help-me-correct-clauses.html

No comments: