Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A tired day


I have a busy day yesterday. I waked up by her phone and it started shopping day. She bought clothers, shoes and towels ... for her family and I only bought a shirt (I isn't Bill Gates :p). Owing to her, I know some clother's, Pho 24 (32k/bowl, it isn't expensive, is it ?). We walked "wonder around" (I think this word is idiom) and have no thinking.

After that, I went to her home to install some software in her laptop. She will study abroad at Australia and her laptop need be ready to use at this time. Then we say everything about her school (in Australia), realty, friends ... It is strange and exciting when you're talking with person who's going abroad and you won't see her any more. I think it is life, everyboy doesn't go on a trip together. Maybe we're traveled with someone in 2 years and then said goodbye to make friend with another fellow-traveller. Do you think so, reader :) ?

I've gone home about 5:00 pm and being tired. I really want to post a writing but my body can't do anthing. Oh, there's still a point I want to say: Language (english) is a key to make you success. I know it for a longtime but not obey. Now I must force myself do this, I don't want to be a loser :(

Hmm, it's time to clean up for welcome Tet holiday. So I will see you next times.

-dlam-

No comments: