Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A stone and a statue

From TTO

In a museum, there is a stoned road led to a beauty statue casted with marble. The visitor from everywhere comes round to contemplate the museum. One night, the stone say hardly to statue:

"Hey, beauty, how is unfair! Why does everybody always walk on me to comtemplate you? It's unfair."

The statue calmly recall it:

"Do you remember we were made from a mine stone?"


The stone carry on with grumbling:

"We were made from the same mine stone, and now it has discrimination between you and me."

The beauty statue is still quite:

"But you remember one day the sculptor started modeling you and how much you resisted him."

The stone reply:

"Of course I do. I hate him. He climbed onto me, carved me. Oh, what a pain!"

And the statue go on:

"So he can't continue with you."

"And what's wrong with that?", the stone said

The statue keep saying:

"When he decided to leave you off and start on me. I knew I would become different thing rather that a normal stone. And I didn't act like you before, withstood all pain that he made."

Then the stone say nothing.

Lesson:
  • Many difficulties you get, many things you learn to make ready for you future.
  • Do not give up when coming up against failing and trial.
  • Let the past go away, you can not change it anymore, don't let it upset you.
  • The past was good, the present could be better and the future will be the best.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.