Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Google Friend Connect



I have just found out what Google Friend Connect (GFC) is. It's really interesting. The way I see it as it likes the blackboard that you could hang on your home-wall; then visitor can leave a message for you and they would be your friend later.

That idea's really wired. The physical shape of GFC's widget is just a segment javascript and html that you put on your site. Of course the widget acts as the blackboard. I'm trying to think about the world GFC's building : you can let everyone join to your site with nothing more except pasting a piece of javascript code and html, then your site members are able to give their thought, rate on your post in convenient way. I think that can raise a new trend to browsing Internet sites : joining and giving idea on any site with one account

Sounds good :-). Let see, at least I tried on my blog

2 comments:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who passions to try recent things. Right now I am fabricating my personalized solar panels. I'm managing it all by myself without the help of my men. I am utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I discovered a truly amazing site which explains how to create solar panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how precise the info given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I'd highly treasure it, cauze I extremely would love to try solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You people are great.