Saturday, March 15, 2008

Correct "Lemon story" essay

Lemon story - go to original topic

When I started on studying the first class grade at six year-olds years old, my father was admited to be a post-graduate program and must had to get to Czechoslovak Czechoslovakia for 4 years. I was very sad because it would take be a long time to meet him again before I saw him again.

Because I'm the first-born in my family, my father loves me so very much. And when my mother born bore my sister, she was at was busy taking care of a baby so my dad would put me to sleep by melodies which he made himself "Sleep well, my sweetie".

At the time he was off, I couldn't express how my feeling was my feelings. It was a sunny day in the summer; dad held me in his arms and took leave of me by a kiss before going up climbing up into the airplane. I gave him a fresh lemon and said "When being tired from working, you squeeze a lemon to feel better."

Day after day for 4 years, dad was writing to our us. In every night, when we (mum, my sister and I) had finished off taking a meal eating supper , mom would read dad's letter for our to us. In these letter, dad didn't said about the lemon that I had given to him.

After 4 years, dad has come back along with the withering and unchanged lemon. He said to me that he hadn't squeezed that lemon; what is more, he put it in the most solemn place in his room at in Czechoslovak. And when he was getting tired because of working or studying, he just come came/went back to the room, looked at my lemon and lost all tiredness. Once, a cleaner saw the lemon and indeliberately ???? throw it to trashcan. Luckily, when going back to the room, dad didn't see the lemon noticed the lemon was missing so he asked the cleaner and got it back at the time.

I really forget had forgetten about the lemon that I had given to dad when bidding farewell to him. I'm getting moved when I know moved knowing he brought the lemon along for all of 4 years and that is the most encouraging for the it encouraged him through working and studying in a long time at in a forgein country. Up to now, when Up until I got married and had kids, that was when I feel felt his love more than the most and that it was a lesson for me about family loving for me loving ones family.

No comments: