Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lemon story

Translated from: TTO

==== Begin story =====

Lemon story

When I started on studying the first class at six year-olds, my father was admited to be a post-graduate and must get to Czechoslovak for 4 years. I was very sad because it would take a long time to meet him again.

Because I'm first-born in family, my father love me so much. And when my mother born my sister, she was at taking care of baby so my dad would put me to sleep by melodies which he made himself "Sleep well, my sweetie".

At the time he was off, I couldn't express how my feeling was. It was a sunny day in the summer; dad held me in his arms and took leave of me by a kiss before going up the airplane. I gave him a fresh lemon and said "When being tired from working, you squeeze a lemon to feel better."

Day after day for 4 years, dad was writing to our. In every night, when we (mum, my sister and I) had finished off taking a meal , mom would read dad's letter for our. In these letter, dad didn't said about the lemon that I had given to him.

After 4 years, dad has come back along with the withering and unchanged lemon. He said to me that he hadn't squeezed that lemon; what is more, he put it in the most solemn place in room at Czechoslovak. And when he was getting tired because of working or studying, he just come back to the room, looked at my lemon and lost all tiredness. Once, a cleaner saw the lemon and indeliberately throw it to trashcan. Luckily, when going back to the room, dad didn't see the lemon so he asked cleaner and got it back at the time.

I really forget about the lemon that I had given to dad when biding farewell to him. I'm getting moved when I know he brought the lemon along for all of 4 years and that is the most encouraging for the working and studying in a long time at forgein country. Up to now, when I got married and had kids, I feel his love more than and that was a lesson about family loving for me.

==== End story ====

I know there are many mistakes and wrongly using vocabulary in the essay. I will ask for help and fix it soon.
Correct 1

No comments: