Sunday, March 09, 2008

Correction for "Writing practice in 5 March" post

I have had some corrections on my Writing pratice on 5 March post. This modification based on my questions on alt.usage.english newsgroup about grammar of that post. So it's modified version of post. Thanks Peter Moylan for helping me.

These days, banners and panels have been hung out with printed greeting on them. International Women's Day is comming ...


I'm used to think the 3 February street in my city is the "student" street, a street reserved only for students, or the "flower" street because there're people selling flower there every day, even it si not a holiday. It might be a way for these student to earn their living. Going along the street, I wonder whether anyone could gift a rose these girls.


I remember buying a flower from a female student at last Women's Day. She was stunning and had a nice eyes, they were black and bright. She came from the country and became a freshman this year. She sells flower to support her study.


In these busy days, we often hear about many luxury of rich people but they are not aware of rural families whose children would like to become university students. Nevertheless, the poor people must provide for their family back in the country while at the same time continuing their studies.


This morning, while going along the "flower" street, I tried to find the young girl with the bright eyes. Would she continue be a student or drop out in order to help her family? I wish I could meet her, and buy her a bouquet for Women's Day.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: