Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Writing practice on 5 March

Translated from : TTO
Modified version

These days, banners and panels have been hung out with printed greeting on it. The Woman Day is comming ...


I'm used to think the 3/2 street in my city is the "student" street, a street reserved only for student, or the "flower" street because there're people selling flower day by day no matter it's at holiday. It might be a way for these student earning their living. Going along the street, I wonder whether anyone could gift a rose these girls.


I recalled that I bought a flower from a student girl at last Woman Day. She is stunning and have a nice eyes, they're black and bright. She came from countryside and have become to a freshman in this year. She sell flower to support her study.


In the busy days, we usually hear many luxury party of dudes but they are not aware of the beggarliness of families, rural people whose desire could become a student in the university. Nevertheless, the poor people must provide for their family at countryside as well as continue learning.


This morning, going along the "flower" street, I try for finding the young girl who have the bright eyes. Would she continue be a student or leave off it to go to help her family ? I wish I could meet her to buy a bouquet for her at Woman Day.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: